Tuesday 5 August 2008

Thoughts left in bed..

Have you ever had the feeling that you've lost some thoughts? It happens to me all the time. Not that I consider my self as a super brain, but I have quite a good memory. I don't need a diary to organize my tasks and appointments, I can remember what I did in daily basis and for dates I can't complain.
One thing that I keep loosing is toughts. Last time it happened was last sunday. I woke up and realize that my last body combat class had left me with some muscle pain. I stood there, thinking about stuff as most of my first minutes of the day, and I remeber clearly that I was building this idea to post in here later. Was when I got up and did my morning coffee that I seemed to lost track of the idea. I came into the computer, connected and opened the blog site and thats't it, my mind went blank. I spent all day trying to remember my thought but I just couldn't. I know that I was thinking of something and it was very interesting and nothing else. It's all I got from my sunday morning idea.
Since then, i've been thinking about the production of thoughts and how the mind has the power to save all the information that we build in. It's amazing really. Maybe I shouldn't be surprised if I have lost one in a million.

No comments: