Wednesday 6 August 2008

Limits of honesty

I have always been told that I'm to honest. I never understand why people could say "you're to honest"! How can a person be to honest? I mean, it should be a good thing rather then a problem. But nowdays it seems that we have to hide things or lie to have success in life, at work and with friends. It's unbelievable that we can't be ourselves. I'm saying this but i'm still honest and well.. me. I just think it's terrible to say such thing as "you can't be so honest". Ofcourse I had trouble in life with people by being sincere, but from what I can see, the problem wasn't mine exaclty, but their's. Lately i've been noticing that when there's an issue between people, it's often because no one want's to take responsability for their action or attitude, or just don't like to be told. Well, truth hurts but it's always the best way to deal with things.


I can't stop thinking about this... Am I to innocent? Maybe the way i see things it's not right and I can't understand the rules to life. And saying this, is there a right way to live? A better way? A way that you can be safe from pain, from suffer, from shame. I love life and I face all barriers as a tool for my journey. We can always learn something from the moments we live, either positive or negative, one thing is for sure, there's knowledge in everything, everywere.
I guess there's no limits for honesty, maybe the right thing to do is to be honest with what we believe and with whom we want.

No comments: