Friday 1 August 2008

Because today is the day..

I've always thought about building a blog of my own. Actually, I did start one in portuguese, but I didn't feel any commitment to it. The thing is I really love writting and I miss it.. Back in my hometown I used to write a lot, letters it's one of my favourites.
I've been thinking, and I would like to improve my english, specialy my written because if I know how to spell I usually know how to say. And that's when it came to my mind, I could finally build my blog and with a little help I can do both, write and improve.
I love challenges.. And so here I go in this adventure oh touhgts. And why thoughs? I think as everybody else, my mind doesn't stop. I find my self thinking about the most peculiar things such as, "how can a person be so slave of mechanic actions?"; be amazed with the facts that i've got ducks at my gym's door every now and again. Things, little things, big things, simple, bizarre...
basically...
every aspect of life is a good reason to spin the whell of thoughts.

2 comments:

fueca said...

"improve my writing" not written
"spin the wheel" not well..


I thought id give a lil help :D

Vanai said...

thanks xuxu.. :) that's why i've created this blog for.. much appreciated my darling xxx